Nearing the Final Weeks

I have just returned from Tampa a few hours ago and let's say it was a
fever dream of a trip. Unfortunately, I was unable to record the audio for
Mother Winola’s line while on the trip due to time constraints, hopefully
later in the week I will be seeing Caitlin so we can actually get the line recorded
or we will have to get someone else to do it.

Most upsetting of news to deliver in this blog post is that our actress for Alice
will no longer be able to perform the role for personal reasons. Rachel and I
have decided that Rachel will instead be taking on the role because as the say
in the theater, “the show must go on.” This project has definitely proven itself a
challenge considering all of the things that have not gone as planned. Nevertheless,
Rachel and I continue to work with what we have. Tomorrow we plan to begin
filming, as of right now that is all we have planned since intense planning hasn’t
exactly been working in our favor these days. After tomorrow we will assess the
footage we get and decide if we need to reshoot anything and from there we will
begin the editing process.

No comments:

Post a Comment

adieu

TDDUP has officially come to a close! How bittersweet; this project means so much to me and I am happy that this is how I will be closing ou...