The Start of Something New !


Hello and welcome ! My name is Andrea Briseno, I am 17 years old, I dance and do theater, and this is the start of my creative journey. I’m extremely excited to create this film opening and I cannot wait to document the entire process. As of right now my partner and I have to real idea of what we want our film to be, however, we know that we want to focus on colors and sets that are pleasing to the eye, and I would love for our film to have a vintage element. I want our film opening to stand out and mean something to all who see it and to be honest that’s really all I have for right now so until the next post here are some films that I love and would like to draw inspiration from for my own creation: Girl Interrupted (1999) , Lady Bird (2017), IT (2017),  Call Me by Your Name (2017). :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

adieu

TDDUP has officially come to a close! How bittersweet; this project means so much to me and I am happy that this is how I will be closing ou...