Prop Making pt.3 : props to me for playing prop master

     Today marks the start of the seventh week! And, it hopefully also marks the last week of filming. AND, it also marks the start of my first week of virtual school which means I will be having to adjust how and when I work on my project. As of now I am trying to work on the film a little bit each day as something I can use to take my mind off of school for a little.

     This week I plan to get done with the last two scenes I need: the opening scene with the demon and the remainder of the scene where Jael kills her husband. I began my week by making some props! I love making props, it’s like arts and crafts, I get to just put on some cartoons and make things look fun. My supplies are slightly limited since I am really trying not to leave the house so I just have to make do with the things I find in my home. Yesterday I spent an embarrassing amount of time making a baby shower banner which was honestly a lot of fun and kind of relaxing. I think arts and crafts is my true calling. I crossed out the part of the sign that says “girl” and wrote sinner in a red marker for the purposes of the film. This will be hung on the wall behind the demon on the opening scene.



     Today I went ahead and made the rest of the props I needed. I revamped a party hat to read Happy Death day. I made a “laptop case” out of some paper as well. The last thing I need to figure out is how I’m going to get balloons and a party horn, I might be able to find some in my house but, chances are I will make them out of paper as well unless my mom is feeling generous on her Walmart run.

   

No comments:

Post a Comment

adieu

TDDUP has officially come to a close! How bittersweet; this project means so much to me and I am happy that this is how I will be closing ou...