Welcome Back :-)

     Hello and welcome back to the rebirth of this blog ! Not too much has changed since my last post, I've started my senior year of high school and transitioned from Media Studies AS level to Media Studies A level, woohoo ! I really enjoyed my experience in AS level it was definitely my favorite course of the year and continues to be, in fact taking AS level made me realize that I want to make a future and career for myself in the media world.
     Starting the new year I felt much more knowledgeable about the media world and like I had a sturdy foundation for the year to come so I was very excited to get my hands on creating new pieces. Last year I felt like I focused mainly on the film aspect of media studies but now I find myself delving further into the print side of media, and with the array of choices we were given for our portfolio project that all have various components involved I believe I will get an extremely well rounded and balanced experience of both film and print. Beyond the portfolio project, the other part of this course's exam will definitely further my peers and my own knowledge and experience not only in different media theories but with learning how to be constructive and critical to our own work as well as the work of others. I am so excited for the year to come and the works I will create.

No comments:

Post a Comment

adieu

TDDUP has officially come to a close! How bittersweet; this project means so much to me and I am happy that this is how I will be closing ou...