Global Pandemic Please Say, April Fools

     Today, after “school” I got to work on filming some of the final shots. The first thing I had to figure out was, where in my house I could stage this to make it appear like I was walking out of the kitchen in my dad’s house. I decided upon utilizing the biggest empty wall in my house, I went with the mindset that the plainer the better; the ambiguity should hopefully aid me in lying to the audience more believably. Today’s set up looked like this.



     I only had three shots for this scene, but for one of them I’d be working with outside talent (my brother) , so I instructed him to put on his costume, black pants and a black shirt and gave him his directions. He’d have to sit there while I cut him a slice of cake. We were done in about 30 seconds.

     And, I was finally done with this prop cake! I’ve never been happier to get rid of a cake. I tried to eat a celebratory slice but honestly the cake was over two weeks old and I’m not even that big of a fan of cake so, unfortunately, I had to dispose of the cake but at least it was over.

No comments:

Post a Comment

adieu

TDDUP has officially come to a close! How bittersweet; this project means so much to me and I am happy that this is how I will be closing ou...