The Sloppy Copy

     Today I moved over all the footage I had into my laptop and got to editing. I cut up all the clips and ordered them in their proper sequence. Early on I noticed that a shot that I vividly remember taking, was nowhere to be seen. It’s a small eyeline match, but I believe it’s important to the narrative so I will have to go back and refilm it. Which hopefully won’t be too difficult since it’s a shot of a prop and not one of the characters.

     Other than that shot, the editing process has been going fairly well. I plan to devote the majority of next week to editing. I’m really going to have to work on making all the shot-counter shots in the opening scene flow like a conversation between two different people; I’m worried that it won’t translate well and it’ll end up being confusing as to why the same person is speaking in different costumes. Hopefully I’ll be able to fix it up by tightening the shots as well as with some added sound elements and playing around and adjusting the color grading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

adieu

TDDUP has officially come to a close! How bittersweet; this project means so much to me and I am happy that this is how I will be closing ou...