The Final Film(ing day) !!

     I have finished filming! On friday I turned in some work for school and then got to work on the final scene. I really wanted to finish in one day and I think I succeeded. I began by examining my house to decide on a set; I ended up using the little space between my brother’s bedroom and my bedroom, I figured it was the most enclosed blandish space in the house with drabbish lighting which is what I was going for, and it fit the table and all the rest of the set design products though it was a bit of a squeeze. I will admit I had my brother trapped in his room for a few hours.

     Before putting up the set I did my makeup and highlighted all of the shots I needed to get for each character, organizing them by color so that I wouldn’t miss or forget anything before changing the hair, costume, and makeup. I did all the Jael shots first and then the Demon shots.



     I put up the set which included a table covered in a black table cloth, the baby shower banner, and some balloons (my mom was feeling generous on her Walmart run!). I collected all my props and I got to filming. It took quite a while to get everything done since I was doing everything by myself. Setting up the camera for each angle was a huge pain since most of the time the only spikes I had to go off of were white walls, sometimes I’d put a little piece of duct tape to spike where I though my head would be but that only did so much, so unfortunately, I don't have all the variety of angles that I wanted but I think I have what I need to tell the story.



     I also took the time to take some pictures of each character that I could use for promo or behind the scenes content on the website and such.

     I’ve yet to truly review the footage, I’ll be working on that next week when I get to editing, but filming should be wrapped!

No comments:

Post a Comment

adieu

TDDUP has officially come to a close! How bittersweet; this project means so much to me and I am happy that this is how I will be closing ou...