A Project Schedule Rough Draft

The next few weeks for me are going to be some of the busiest I have ever seen,
between dance competitions, Florida state thespian competition, SATs, schoolwork,
this project, and even just spring break I seem to have quite a lot of my plate right
now, so I thought it would be a wise decision to try and plan out as best as I can
a rough draft of a production schedule, unfortunately I don’t know exactly what
Rachel’s day to day schedule looks like for the few weeks so I will just be basing this
on what works for me and then in the future we will tweak it to make sure we can both
commit our time and attention equally.


3/3
  • Decide the plot and direction we will be taking for our film opening


3/4-3/10
  • Decide casting
  • Start storyboarding
  • Begin writing a script
  • Deciding costumes, makeup, and hair


3/11-3/17
  • Finalize storyboard
  • Finalize script
  • Decide filming locations
  • Begin filming


3/18-3/24  
  • Get as much filming done in the first half of the week since I will be in Tampa for the second half
  • Begin editing any usable footage
  • Figure out what we are missing/what need to change/reshoot


3/25-3/31
  • Spring break ! perfect time to reshoot any footage we need
  • Getting together with Rachel to edit together
  • Final last minute changes


4/1-4/7
  • The final week
  • Fully finalize the project
  • CCR !!
  • Post the final project to my blog :)

The next few weeks will be hectic to say the least but I know that if Rachel and
I manage our time well and put our all into it we can achieve our ultimate goal.
-andrea :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

adieu

TDDUP has officially come to a close! How bittersweet; this project means so much to me and I am happy that this is how I will be closing ou...