Script Rough Draft

I was planning on posting the completed first draft of the storyboard but
unfortunately that will not be going up today because I’m currently in
competition mode for dance so I’ve been  little busy. But, I will be sharing
the first draft of our script, which doesn't exactly have too much dialogue
since it’s mostly stage direction, but it will be a nice tool to help us during
filming so everyone on “set” can follow along and know exactly where we
are. Everyone involved on filming days will receive their own personal
copy that they can write reminders on and take notes.
I know there are plenty of websites where you can write your script into
and it formats it for you, but I just searched up which font (Courier)  to use
and some examples of other scripts. This also isn’t the first script I’ve written
so I already had an idea of how formatting works but I’m attaching some
websites that I used to explain it in better detail and also a website of pdf
versions of screenwriter, John August's scripts, plus the one I used as reference.


Here's a link to pdf for the first draft of our script and a picture of one of the pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment

adieu

TDDUP has officially come to a close! How bittersweet; this project means so much to me and I am happy that this is how I will be closing ou...