FILMING DAY 1

     I ran out of Melatonin on Thursday night and let me tell you, the amount of hours my days have increased by is remarkable. Insomnia is a pain when you’re responsible for operating a motor vehicle everyday, but with everything I drive to having been cancelled due to COVID-19 I’ve been able to be so productive with all the time I don’t use sleeping. Last night I stayed up prepping for filming in the morning, playing around with the camera, getting costumes ready etc. I managed to force myself to fall asleep for about two hours and then I was up and at ‘em at 4 am. I started my morning by making a crumble I wanted to top my stOrE-BoUght cake with. While it baked I did my makeup, which came out looking super cute. I was lucky enough to enlist my mom’s help this morning, so, we proceeded to pack her car with props and supplies and cake; and we drove down the street to an open plot of grass near my house. When we got there the sun hadn't quite risen yet so we spent the time waiting for the natural light by getting everything set up. From there it went pretty smoothly; I ate cake for breakfast at 7am and we were done before 8am. Overall I’d call that a success.

              

     From what I have reviewed on my camera’s viewfinder, the footage came out acceptable. Now I just have to get my hands on an adapter to get the clips onto my laptop and truly review the footage and make sure it is disposable.


No comments:

Post a Comment

adieu

TDDUP has officially come to a close! How bittersweet; this project means so much to me and I am happy that this is how I will be closing ou...