Shot List and Concept Art

     Personally I find it a bit difficult to translate the images and shots I see in my head onto paper in terms of angles and orientations. So I find storyboarding quite difficult, which is why I’ve decided to instead write down a detailed list of all the shots I want in a way that I will understand best when it comes time to film, instead of having to decipher a bunch of funky little drawings.



     That being said I have a few pieces of concept art that I created before writing the script that I am attaching as well. I used these drawings to almost write the screenplay around because I knew I wanted these stills to be in the final product, so hopefully I’ll be able to compare the drawings to the actual footage later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

adieu

TDDUP has officially come to a close! How bittersweet; this project means so much to me and I am happy that this is how I will be closing ou...