Prop Making pt. 2: The Recipe

     In the scenes I am filming today one of the props is a sheet with the cake recipe written on it so I whipped this up on my favorite graphic design platform ever, Canva. Canva is the best, it makes print components so efficiently and elegantly. They have so many different outlines and templates at your disposal. It is so easy to navigate and operate, you can even easily upload your own photos and videos. I will definitely be creating my postcard for this project with the help of Canva.

     To make my recipe I used a blog graphic and searched up “recipe” on the template search engine and opted for one of the premade templates that was spaced to my liking. I ended up not changing the colors in the template since the palette fit for my purpose. I did change the graphics on the side to suit my recipe better and of course I altered what was written in the recipe itself. Attached is a vegan cake recipe I developed myself, it is very tasty when you’re not baking in a time crunch (RIP my homemade four-layer cake) so I definitely recommend trying it, sans the poison of course.


before 

after

No comments:

Post a Comment

adieu

TDDUP has officially come to a close! How bittersweet; this project means so much to me and I am happy that this is how I will be closing ou...