Jael Aveline

    Today’s blog post will be all about my main character, Jael! So, who is Jael Aveline? In few words she is a good Catholic girl. She is someone who grew up in the church and has spent her life as a devoutly religious woman. She met her fiancé, John, at church and she became engaged to him at a young age, around 18.

     Jael’s costume will include a small engagement ring, pearl earrings, and a necklace of a cross. For the scenes on Earth, B.D. (before death) Jael will wear a black top. And for the scenes A.D. (after death) she will wear a white top. In the baking scenes she will don a red apron over the white top.



     For the scene filmed this weekend she will wear a white dress to mimic a wedding dress as well as a veil. To make this costume I’ve layered a white dress I already owned over an old ballet costume that I wore in Don Quixote. The veil is a piece of tulle cut out of the ballet costume glued onto a hair piece. 

            

     Jael’s makeup will be kept minimal and simple. Some foundation, concealer, blush, light mascara, slight brown eyeshadow to define the eyes, and some faux freckles to highlight her youth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

adieu

TDDUP has officially come to a close! How bittersweet; this project means so much to me and I am happy that this is how I will be closing ou...