Shelter at Home

     As of Thursday March 26 the city I live in has been in shelter at home status which means I can no longer film at my dad’s house because he lives a couple cities south of me and it is important to follow the safety precautions being issued right now so that this can all be over soon. So, I will have to adjust my original plans in terms of set. Luckily I got most of the shots I needed from the kitchen at my dad’s and only had to improvise the few of the shots I had left to film in there. Close ups have turned into extreme close ups, and although the shots are not what I had envisioned in the first place, they will have to suffice as I can no longer access my original set. For one of my shots I had my mom stand in as a body double so that I could properly frame the shot in a manner that you couldn’t tell it was taken in a different kitchen, this was made even more difficult since my mom has hair very different to mine.



     Before we were put in shelter at home status I was able to reshoot the shot that was having audio problems which was great! But, the reshoot is having the same problem! I’m so frustrated with it I really don’t know why it’s happening, obviously it’s not the shot itself since I have tried it with two different clips; I think it might just be that section of time?? But that doesn't make much sense. I’m going to try a few more ways to fix it, such as detaching the audio and then trying to put it underneath the clip, my last resort will be to reshoot just the audio and try to attach it to the clip. Hopefully it does not come to that because I have a feeling it won’t look/sound too clean with that method. 



     Beyond that the rest of the editing is still going, whether it is going well is a whole other box to unpack so I will leave you with that for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

adieu

TDDUP has officially come to a close! How bittersweet; this project means so much to me and I am happy that this is how I will be closing ou...